Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 DRAFT PICK CLOWNEY

2 posters

Go down

#1 DRAFT PICK CLOWNEY Empty #1 DRAFT PICK CLOWNEY

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Clowney the #1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft is a True Clown, he has 5 total tackles in 4 games and no sacks, even your average defensive lineman has better numbers in a 4 game span, I said before the draft that he was WAY overrated and should never have been taken in the top 5, he is a pre-Madonna and always will be, in 3-4 years he will be nothing but a 1st pick afterthought BUST and with the Raiders, 5 tackles in 4 games, NO sacks, HEHEHE Told ya !!! Just like I said about Dolt McThud,Old man Weeden, Brady Quinn, and now Johnny I want to party everyday, he may start out good, ( or Not) but he like RGIII will end up in intensive care and throwing pick after pick, WTG Mr Browns Owner, you made them draft another McThud, Better get a QB in 2015, I know you wont because of your pride but I will say it now, I TOLD YOU SO, that is for the 2016 draft because thats how long it will take for you Jimmy Hasslam to ginally start scratching the Johnny Football lice out of your thick skull and actually go after another QB, TRADE UP for A QB THIS YEAR, this draft has some damn good QB's in it, and NO, DONT take the Notre Dame QB
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

#1 DRAFT PICK CLOWNEY Empty Re: #1 DRAFT PICK CLOWNEY

Post by Randell60 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:03 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Clowney the #1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft is a True Clown, he has 5 total tackles in 4 games and no sacks, even your average defensive lineman has better numbers in a 4 game span, I said before the draft that he was WAY overrated and should never have been taken in the top 5, he is a pre-Madonna and always will be, in 3-4 years he will be nothing but a 1st pick afterthought BUST and with the Raiders, 5 tackles in 4 games, NO sacks, HEHEHE Told ya !!! Just like I said about Dolt McThud,Old man Weeden, Brady Quinn, and now Johnny I want to party everyday, he may start out good, ( or Not) but he like RGIII will end up in intensive care and throwing pick after pick, WTG Mr Browns Owner, you made them draft another McThud, Better get a QB in 2015, I know you wont because of your pride but I will say it now, I TOLD YOU SO, that is for the 2016 draft because thats how long it will take for you Jimmy Hasslam to ginally start scratching the Johnny Football lice out of your thick skull and actually go after another QB, TRADE UP for A QB THIS YEAR, this draft has some damn good QB's in it, and NO, DONT take the Notre Dame QB

So Johnny Clip board gets two series of action (One a scoring drive, I might add), and you already know he's a bust? WOW....You should be a scout. What happens if he gets the start this Sunday and wins big? Will you stay silent or come on here and say, "big deal, it's just one game. He's still a bust? Called it."
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:06 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Clowney the #1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft is a True Clown, he has 5 total tackles in 4 games and no sacks, even your average defensive lineman has better numbers in a 4 game span, I said before the draft that he was WAY overrated and should never have been taken in the top 5, he is a pre-Madonna and always will be, in 3-4 years he will be nothing but a 1st pick afterthought BUST and with the Raiders, 5 tackles in 4 games, NO sacks, HEHEHE Told ya !!! Just like I said about Dolt McThud,Old man Weeden, Brady Quinn, and now Johnny I want to party everyday, he may start out good, ( or Not) but he like RGIII will end up in intensive care and throwing pick after pick, WTG Mr Browns Owner, you made them draft another McThud, Better get a QB in 2015, I know you wont because of your pride but I will say it now, I TOLD YOU SO, that is for the 2016 draft because thats how long it will take for you Jimmy Hasslam to ginally start scratching the Johnny Football lice out of your thick skull and actually go after another QB, TRADE UP for A QB THIS YEAR, this draft has some damn good QB's in it, and NO, DONT take the Notre Dame QB

Is this, Clowney?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Randell60 wrote:

Is this, Clowney?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pretty much, and right now thats the face of the Houston Texans for drafting him #1, they shold have known better because of his time with S.Carolina, he was injured with his time there as well as playing the roll of premadonna, he always thought he was the shit above all shits, thought he didn't have to follow the rules everyone else had to follow.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down