Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Go down

Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:46 pm

How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:12 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.
Thompson doesn't think so.. He's been marching those two clowns out there for how many years now???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.
Thompson doesn't think so.. He's been marching those two clowns out there for how many years now???

Ryan Shazier was the wrong pick.  But I'm not sold we'd be much better with the corner they were going to draft instead.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.
Thompson doesn't think so.. He's been marching those two clowns out there for how many years now???

Ryan Shazier was the wrong pick.  But I'm not sold we'd be much better with the corner they were going to draft instead.
We'd be better with CJ Mosely..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.
Thompson doesn't think so.. He's been marching those two clowns out there for how many years now???

Ryan Shazier was the wrong pick.  But I'm not sold we'd be much better with the corner they were going to draft instead.
We'd be better with CJ Mosely..

Of course.  Hindsight is 20/20.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:28 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.
Thompson doesn't think so.. He's been marching those two clowns out there for how many years now???

Ryan Shazier was the wrong pick.  But I'm not sold we'd be much better with the corner they were going to draft instead.
We'd be better with CJ Mosely..

Of course.  Hindsight is 20/20.
False.. Mosely was a projected 1st round pick, Shazier was not. Another flop by the Steelers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.
Thompson doesn't think so.. He's been marching those two clowns out there for how many years now???

Ryan Shazier was the wrong pick.  But I'm not sold we'd be much better with the corner they were going to draft instead.
We'd be better with CJ Mosely..

Of course.  Hindsight is 20/20.
False.. Mosely was a projected 1st round pick, Shazier was not. Another flop by the Steelers.

There's been a lot of flops by the Steelers.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 pm

On the bright side (sigh) we are 7-5 and still in it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ike Taylor picture during yesterday's game
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Ike Taylor picture during yesterday's game

How many of the Steelers corners are going to bite on the double moves?  William Gay just did the same against the Titan's and gave up a touchdown too.  Where is Dick LeBeau teaching them to stay with their guy instead of playing so agressively.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by diehardsteersfan on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:26 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:How many more times are our corners going to get beat because of double moves.  This has happened with Gay a few weeks ago and now Taylor today.

Our backup corners that were cut by other teams actually are looking quite good right now.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Our defensive secondary is the worst in the NFL...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum