Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLEVELAND STILL NEEDS A QB!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CLEVELAND STILL NEEDS A QB!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: CLEVELAND STILL NEEDS A QB!!!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:16 pm

In a statement released by the team, Hoyer said he was "disappointed" by coach Mike Pettine's decision, but that he'll "be there to support Johnny." Hoyer has been perhaps the league's worst quarterback over the past six weeks, completing just 53.4 percent of his throws while posting a 3:10 TD:INT ratio. The move should have been made a week ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:37 pm

After watching the Browns yesterday, I'd have to say the team layed down or worst they quit. I don't think Johnny has the respect of anybody on the team. I also don't believe that just working your butt off for just one week (to get ready) will get you that respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Dmounts wrote:After watching the Browns yesterday, I'd have to say the team layed down or worst they quit. I don't think Johnny has the respect of anybody on the team. I also don't believe that just working your butt off for just one week (to get ready) will get you that respect.

I'm sorry to say but I now believe that Johnny isn't going to be an NFL quarterback.  He's had most of the season to prepare to play and went out and played an absolutely horrible game with one of the better core of players in the NFL.  He makes Tebow look all-pro.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:20 am

Dmounts wrote:After watching the Browns yesterday, I'd have to say the team layed down or worst they quit. I don't think Johnny has the respect of anybody on the team. I also don't believe that just working your butt off for just one week (to get ready) will get you that respect.

Nobody (players) would say it publically, but the rest of the team's body language spoke volumes of what they think of Johnny Clipboard. Add to the fact that the coaches, GM. scouts and Hillbilly Haslam threw in the towel, and wouldn't know a quality NFL QB from a Maytag repairman. All they seemed interested in was a marketing gimmick. Maybe he can do Kotex commercials now...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Here's what he was doing saturday he attended the Heisman presentation Saturday night. Dude just don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:37 am

Dmounts wrote:Here's what he was doing saturday he attended the Heisman presentation Saturday night. Dude just don't get it.

Here's what Johnny Clipboard says while looking in the mirror every day: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the greatest Quarterback of all time, And why am I?"   LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:16 am

wyckedheart8 wrote: Hoyer is an above average QB 

No he's not. Hoyer is a bum. The NFL has film on him and as you can see, it's over for Hoyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:00 am

sHUT UP sQUEELER dNOT YUO NDEED TO 2 TOUSE MUMMIES SALAD BAOUT NOW. monkeypig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Cleveland will likely let Hoyer walk, but giving the reins to Johnny Manziel is increasingly horrifying. Manziel looked terrible in his two starts and even worse off the field, missing treatments and getting blasted by veteran teammates. Cleveland has two picks in the first round and could take somebody like the aforementioned Petty or Hundley. Manziel was the 22nd overall selection last year, but it sounds like the organization is ready to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Dmounts wrote:Cleveland will likely let Hoyer walk, but giving the reins to Johnny Manziel is increasingly horrifying. Manziel looked terrible in his two starts and even worse off the field, missing treatments and getting blasted by veteran teammates. Cleveland has two picks in the first round and could take somebody like the aforementioned Petty or Hundley. Manziel was the 22nd overall selection last year, but it sounds like the organization is ready to move on.
 You guys are horrible at picking QBs. I can't help but think that a cpl of them would have been decent QBs had they gone to a better run franchise.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 pm

I don't think so, must of them have moved on to other teams with out any kind of success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Dmounts wrote:I don't think so, must of them have moved on to other teams with out any kind of success.
 LOL, yea.... but they were already poisoned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:40 pm

We've tryed to pick up free agent QB's with the same results. I believe the Browns will look at Hurley in the 3rd or 4th round if he's still there and possibly a veteran in free agency. Johnny may be traded at that time for the pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:06 am

Dmounts wrote:Cleveland will likely let Hoyer walk, but giving the reins to Johnny Manziel is increasingly horrifying. Manziel looked terrible in his two starts and even worse off the field, missing treatments and getting blasted by veteran teammates. Cleveland has two picks in the first round and could take somebody like the aforementioned Petty or Hundley. Manziel was the 22nd overall selection last year, but it sounds like the organization is ready to move on.

I don't think they'll let Hoyer leave. I hope it's Manzeil. Of course we're dealing with Farmer and company, so expect stupid decisions.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Johnny Manziel was attacked with drinks at Dekan nightclub in Houston over the weekend after some of the club's patrons began shouting at the Browns quarterback and "aggressively" tried to have their picture taken with the former Heisman winner.

Things got particularly sticky when hecklers got the best of Manziel and he flipped them off which resulted in drinks beginning to fly.

Manziel and members of his party were ushered out by club security and went to their hotel to change their clothes after getting splashed with drinks and returned to the club while those who tossed the drinks were booted.

Thank God he was able to party without any further incident.

Yes, this is completely not shocking behavior to hear about another story involving Manziel and some sort of shenanigans at an adult establishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:05 am

Dmounts wrote:Johnny Manziel was attacked with drinks at Dekan nightclub in Houston over the weekend after some of the club's patrons began shouting at the Browns quarterback and "aggressively" tried to have their picture taken with the former Heisman winner.

Things got particularly sticky when hecklers got the best of Manziel and he flipped them off which resulted in drinks beginning to fly.

Manziel and members of his party were ushered out by club security and went to their hotel to change their clothes after getting splashed with drinks and returned to the club while those who tossed the drinks were booted.

Thank God he was able to party without any further incident.

Yes, this is completely not shocking behavior to hear about another story involving Manziel and some sort of shenanigans at an adult establishment.

The little clown is a drunk...Give him the boot already!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2