Brian Hoyer

Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have had 20 starting QBs since 1999. Brian Hoyer is the only one with a winning record (4-1).
Oh boy! A winning record after 5 whole games. LOL! You Browns fags have to dig deep to find an accomplishment the Browns have achieved.  Razz
  Sadly, since 1999 when these new Browns appeared, there hasn't been much to be giddy about. Which is why some of them desperately cling to the past Browns history. the one EARNED by the team in Baltimore, that the NFL gave to Cleveland...... That old team.... they had some history... a cpl championships too. NOT so this current team.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by wyckedheart8 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have had 20 starting QBs since 1999. Brian Hoyer is the only one with a winning record (4-1).
Oh boy! A winning record after 5 whole games. LOL! You Browns fags have to dig deep to find an accomplishment the Browns have achieved.  Razz

LOL, all you do is cry and moan. Cant really expect anything more out of someone who has had a lobotomy, wears a tutu and proclaims to be a ballerina on off, off, WAY off Broadway, the always crying tiny dancer.
avatar
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 55
Location : The Heart of it all

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:35 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have had 20 starting QBs since 1999. Brian Hoyer is the only one with a winning record (4-1).
Oh boy! A winning record after 5 whole games. LOL! You Browns fags have to dig deep to find an accomplishment the Browns have achieved.  Razz

LOL, all you do is cry and moan. Cant really expect anything more out of someone who has had a lobotomy, wears a tutu and proclaims to be a ballerina on off, off, WAY off Broadway, the always crying tiny dancer.
 Just to let you know.... your rants make me wonder if it is you who has emotional issues. You seldom make sense and are as big a homer is as humanly possible. The fact is... right in the NFL statistics... the current Browns team (since 1999) hasn't done squat. As a fan of NFL football- I question why you as a Browns fan do not hold that organization accountable...  You DESERVE much better than what they have been giving you. Yet the vast majority of you all cling to an ancient past, earned by another team.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by Randell60 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:28 am

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have had 20 starting QBs since 1999. Brian Hoyer is the only one with a winning record (4-1).
Oh boy! A winning record after 5 whole games. LOL! You Browns fags have to dig deep to find an accomplishment the Browns have achieved.  Razz

LOL, all you do is cry and moan. Cant really expect anything more out of someone who has had a lobotomy, wears a tutu and proclaims to be a ballerina on off, off, WAY off Broadway, the always crying tiny dancer.
 Just to let you know.... your rants make me wonder if it is you who has emotional issues. You seldom make sense and are as big a homer is as humanly possible. The fact is... right in the NFL statistics... the current Browns team (since 1999) hasn't done squat. As a fan of NFL football- I question why you as a Browns fan do not hold that organization accountable...  You DESERVE much better than what they have been giving you. Yet the vast majority of you all cling to an ancient past, earned by another team.

in all fairness, Jeff, If I was a Steeler fan, I wouldn't want to cling to the Steeler's past. Just recognize the SB era up to now..ya big poopy head, scrotum licking Twit! lol! The way I see it, I don't make a dime if they win or lose. If they don't care, why should I?  It all comes down to chest thumping by the poor fans because of pot heads and wife and kid beaters getting paid millions to play a kid's game... scratch Ha!  
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have had 20 starting QBs since 1999. Brian Hoyer is the only one with a winning record (4-1).
Oh boy! A winning record after 5 whole games. LOL! You Browns fags have to dig deep to find an accomplishment the Browns have achieved.  Razz

LOL, all you do is cry and moan. Cant really expect anything more out of someone who has had a lobotomy, wears a tutu and proclaims to be a ballerina on off, off, WAY off Broadway, the always crying tiny dancer.
 Just to let you know.... your rants make me wonder if it is you who has emotional issues. You seldom make sense and are as big a homer is as humanly possible. The fact is... right in the NFL statistics... the current Browns team (since 1999) hasn't done squat. As a fan of NFL football- I question why you as a Browns fan do not hold that organization accountable...  You DESERVE much better than what they have been giving you. Yet the vast majority of you all cling to an ancient past, earned by another team.

in all fairness, Jeff, If I was a Steeler fan, I wouldn't want to cling to the Steeler's past. Just recognize the SB era up to now..ya big poopy head, scrotum licking Twit! lol! The way I see it, I don't make a dime if they win or lose. If they don't care, why should I?  It all comes down to chest thumping by the poor fans because of pot heads and wife and kid beaters getting paid millions to play a kid's game... scratch Ha!  
 True.... but I don't throw the 70's super bowls in with the ones last earned.... SOME Browns fans want to boast about the old Browns... I just kinda wonder. I do feel bad for you guys. I have seen crap before.... and it was brown! LOL... you guys look much better this year... so far. I hope they keep it turned around.... Need someone to help beating those stinking rat bird bastards from Baltimore. My two favorite teams are the Steelers and who ever the hell is playing against the Ravens! lol.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Dmounts wrote:I think the New Browns are only the Browns by name. They should have let Baltimore keep the name and started all over brand new. This team doesn't have no real history, just a history from a franchise that is in another city.
 That has been my opinion since 1999. Cleveland football fans got ripped off..... twice! Once by Modell and a second time by the NFL. The 2nd one keeps getting reinforced by ownership of the franchise. Though, I will say.... so far, this team looks much better than the previous versions. BUT.... it is still early.... anything can happen. Maybe this year, it won't be a negative thing for Cleveland fans.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by Randell60 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 am

Admin wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have had 20 starting QBs since 1999. Brian Hoyer is the only one with a winning record (4-1).
Oh boy! A winning record after 5 whole games. LOL! You Browns fags have to dig deep to find an accomplishment the Browns have achieved.  Razz

LOL, all you do is cry and moan. Cant really expect anything more out of someone who has had a lobotomy, wears a tutu and proclaims to be a ballerina on off, off, WAY off Broadway, the always crying tiny dancer.
 Just to let you know.... your rants make me wonder if it is you who has emotional issues. You seldom make sense and are as big a homer is as humanly possible. The fact is... right in the NFL statistics... the current Browns team (since 1999) hasn't done squat. As a fan of NFL football- I question why you as a Browns fan do not hold that organization accountable...  You DESERVE much better than what they have been giving you. Yet the vast majority of you all cling to an ancient past, earned by another team.

in all fairness, Jeff, If I was a Steeler fan, I wouldn't want to cling to the Steeler's past. Just recognize the SB era up to now..ya big poopy head, scrotum licking Twit! lol! The way I see it, I don't make a dime if they win or lose. If they don't care, why should I?  It all comes down to chest thumping by the poor fans because of pot heads and wife and kid beaters getting paid millions to play a kid's game... scratch Ha!  
 True.... but I don't throw the 70's super bowls in with the ones last earned.... SOME Browns fans want to boast about the old Browns... I just kinda wonder. I do feel bad for you guys. I have seen crap before.... and it was brown! LOL... you guys look much better this year... so far. I hope they keep it turned around.... Need someone to help beating those stinking rat bird bastards from Baltimore. My two favorite teams are the Steelers and who ever the hell is playing against the Ravens! lol.

You should be up here around Bungel fans. You'd think game three was the SB. Even their local sports guy said they haven't played anyone that good, yet!! They run school yard plays with a ton of luck...so far! Gives us our glory years. That's all we gots!!  LOL
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Hoyer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum