Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynch mob gets their way...Peterson is out

2 posters

Go down

Lynch mob gets their way...Peterson is out Empty Lynch mob gets their way...Peterson is out

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:07 am

Well, the hysteric, torch carrying, one out bitching the other lynch mob saw to it that Peterson may never carry the ball again for the Vikings. Until his day in court legal issues are resolved, the decision was to place AD on the exempt/commissioners list. Obviously with all the uproar and fervor against Peterson, sponsors began pulling out, the governor of Minn denouncing the teams decision and the general negative nation attention, any chance of Peterson actually playing this soon was evaporated as of today.

Just another scene of character assassination and the joyful ecstasy of celebrating a freshly lynched man.

Enjoy the day ya'll,,,,yee haaaaw!

Thor

Back to top Go down

Lynch mob gets their way...Peterson is out Empty Re: Lynch mob gets their way...Peterson is out

Post by Gbjerke Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:02 pm

AGREED!!!!
Have posted previously on this issue and it pisses me off big time that AP has been tried/convicted in the media with resultant pressure on the Vikes organization who folded their cards quickly.
All because of the PC police which I consider the bottom feeders of all time.
I'll quit now before I express my feelings in more vivid terms.

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Lynch mob gets their way...Peterson is out Empty Re: Lynch mob gets their way...Peterson is out

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Gbjerke wrote:AGREED!!!!
Have posted previously on this issue and it pisses me off big time that AP has been tried/convicted in the media with resultant pressure on the Vikes organization who folded their cards quickly.
All because of the PC police which I consider the bottom feeders of all time.
I'll quit now before I express my feelings in more vivid terms.
I know exactly how you feel and as you can tell, I also did my best not to go off with a profanity filled explosion, expressing my true and deepest feelings about the side show that we have witnessed.

I'll also leave it at that,,,

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:15 am

the packer board is dead for now,anyway i came here to ask thor if you have thrown in the towell for any hopes of the vikings making the playoffs or are you just hoping they throw in teddy b and play out the season?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:39 am

throttleplate wrote:the packer board is dead for now,anyway i came here to ask thor if you have thrown in the towell for any hopes of the vikings making the playoffs or are you just hoping they throw in teddy b and play out the season?
Hey Throttle....yeah I was thinking about the same thing. If it wasn't before Peterson's banishing I think it certainly is now another 'rebuilding' year. The only real good thing I see about this is that Zimmer may be more willing to get Teddy B in the lineup sooner than later. It gives him a season to basically gain experience and not have the pressure he would have if the Vikings had higher expectations for this year.

As far as the Adrian deal...it's fucking bullshit and an overreaction from a league that's so image damaged, they are going to the extreme to 'save face'. I never thought for a league as successful and a seemingly above reproach image they carefully protected, I would witness just utter ineptitude on so many levels. Now, jumping to the extreme is the rule of the day. This league is in serious jeopardy of losing some of their core fan base and it wouldn't surprise me that if this BS continues, more and more people will look at other football options. To me this game is changing big time and not for the better regardless of what the circus barkers are telling you.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Thor11 wrote:
throttleplate wrote:the packer board is dead for now,anyway i came here to ask thor if you have thrown in the towell for any hopes of the vikings making the playoffs or are you just hoping they throw in teddy b and play out the season?
Hey Throttle....yeah I was thinking about the same thing. If it wasn't before Peterson's banishing I think it certainly is now another 'rebuilding' year. The only real good thing I see about this is that Zimmer may be more willing to get Teddy B in the lineup sooner than later. It gives him a season to basically gain experience and not have the pressure he would have if the Vikings had higher expectations for this year.

As far as the Adrian deal...it's fucking bullshit and an overreaction from a league that's so image damaged, they are going to the extreme to 'save face'. I never thought for a league as successful and a seemingly above reproach image they carefully protected, I would witness just utter ineptitude on so many levels. Now, jumping to the extreme is the rule of the day. This league is in serious jeopardy of losing some of their core fan base and it wouldn't surprise me that if this BS continues, more and more people will look at other football options. To me this game is changing big time and not for the better regardless of what the circus barkers are telling you.

Thor

i will say i myself have lost something when watching the games,whenever there is a td i dont get excited untill the tv cameras scans the field for flags and if a flag is out i dont even cuss it anymore as its now become a big part of the game where you have to score twice on the same drive to get points and if you cant do that then your team sucks is how i look at it.The reciever- defender thing is the worst with the slightest use of hands can be flagged.The helmet to the head is a good call but it happens so fast that many times its the reciever whom ducked and caused the illegal hit but what can be done about it? stop the game and review every suspect hit?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down