Just another steeler lying

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Randell60 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 am

Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that he and Browns punter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Goodell won't see the tape until TMZ releases it. Maybe Brown is smoking pot...LOL
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by wyckedheart8 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that he and Browns punter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Just another dirty player, Ward made a living being dirty. That was as intentional as it gets, he had all kinds of time to move his leg out of the way of Lannings face, dirty never washes off when its embedded into your soul.
avatar
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 55
Location : The Heart of it all

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:14 am

Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Randell60 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:13 am

Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that he and Browns punter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Here ya' go: According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Here ya' go: According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.
For the 2nd time, Randell, it's Lanning's word against Brown's word. It's a case of "he said/he said." There is ZERO proof that Lanning is telling the truth and Brown is lying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Randell60 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:50 am

Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that he and Browns punter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Here ya' go: According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.
For the 2nd time, Randell, it's Lanning's word against Brown's word. It's a case of "he said/he said." There is ZERO proof that Lanning is telling the truth and Brown is lying.

Okay they're both lying. Happy?
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by guppy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:11 pm

No matter who you believe, its still a Play Of The Week worth revisiting.   Kinda like the Butt Fumble is in my neck of the woods.

"Finish him!"


avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Randell60 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:00 am

guppy wrote:No matter who you believe, its still a Play Of The Week worth revisiting.   Kinda like the Butt Fumble is in my neck of the woods.

"Finish him!"



You have to wonder, in today's NFL. If Brown wasn't picturing his wife/girlfriend/child trying to tackle him and lost it?  LOL
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by guppy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:09 am

Randell60 wrote:
guppy wrote:No matter who you believe, its still a Play Of The Week worth revisiting.   Kinda like the Butt Fumble is in my neck of the woods.

"Finish him!"



You have to wonder, in today's NFL. If Brown wasn't picturing his wife/girlfriend/child trying to tackle him and lost it?  LOL

Then he would have to go on Goodell's Double Secret Probation Exempt List.  LOL. 

Is there a maximum, because spaces are filling up fast?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Once again GUMP eats CROW.

Four weeks and three days ago, Steelers receiverAntonio Brown tried to get past Browns punterSpencer Lanning by putting a foot in the punter’s face.  As the Steelers and Browns prepare for the second game of their annual series, Brown doesn’t have much to say about his heat-of-the-moment decision to kick Lanning in the head.
Asked about Lanning’s claim that Brown didn’t talk to him about the incident after the game, Brown said, “That was a couple of games ago.  If I get the opportunity this week, I’ll definitely reach out to him.”
So is that an admission Brown wasn’t being accurate when he said he spoke to Lanning?
“I don’t recall,” Brown said.  “It was about five weeks ago.”
He acts like it was five years ago.  While plenty has happened in the NFL since then, Brown either did or didn’t talk to Lanning after the game.  Four weeks ago, Brown said he “definitely” spoke to Lanning.  Lanning says Brown didn’t.  For Brown to now say he doesn’t remember, that’s likely a roundabout way of admitting it never happened.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said that he and Browns punter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Once again GUMP eats CROW.

Four weeks and three days ago, Steelers receiver[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tried to get past Browns punter[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by putting a foot in the punter’s face.  As the Steelers and Browns prepare for the second game of their annual series, Brown doesn’t have much to say about his heat-of-the-moment decision to kick Lanning in the head.
Asked about Lanning’s claim that Brown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the incident after the game, Brown said, “That was a couple of games ago.  If I get the opportunity this week, I’ll definitely reach out to him.”
So is that an admission Brown wasn’t being accurate when he said he spoke to Lanning?
“I don’t recall,” Brown said.  “It was about five weeks ago.”
He acts like it was five years ago.  While plenty has happened in the NFL since then, Brown either did or didn’t talk to Lanning after the game.  Four weeks ago, Brown said he “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]” spoke to Lanning.  Lanning says Brown didn’t.  For Brown to now say he doesn’t remember, that’s likely a roundabout way of admitting it never happened.
 Other than a few Browns fans.... who the fuck cares? Myself... I'm looking forward to a great football game. One in which I fear MY team is gonna have it's hands full. They may get beat by a vastly improved Browns team. It has been a good while since this has been possible. Good luck to you Brownies.... The whole kick in the face, he said- no he didn't is a story for the women to talk about.... meanwhile the men are ready for battle.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:03 am

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Once again GUMP eats CROW.

Four weeks and three days ago, Steelers receiverAntonio Brown tried to get past Browns punterSpencer Lanning by putting a foot in the punter’s face.  As the Steelers and Browns prepare for the second game of their annual series, Brown doesn’t have much to say about his heat-of-the-moment decision to kick Lanning in the head.
Asked about Lanning’s claim that Brown didn’t talk to him about the incident after the game, Brown said, “That was a couple of games ago.  If I get the opportunity this week, I’ll definitely reach out to him.”
So is that an admission Brown wasn’t being accurate when he said he spoke to Lanning?
“I don’t recall,” Brown said.  “It was about five weeks ago.”
He acts like it was five years ago.  While plenty has happened in the NFL since then, Brown either did or didn’t talk to Lanning after the game.  Four weeks ago, Brown said he “definitely” spoke to Lanning.  Lanning says Brown didn’t.  For Brown to now say he doesn’t remember, that’s likely a roundabout way of admitting it never happened.
Forrest, you're dumber than I originally thought you were. When the incident first happened, Brown said he talked to him, Lanning said he didn't. That's a classic case of he said/he said.. No proof whatsoever as to who was lying, but you took it upon yourself to automatically accuse Brown of lying because he's the Steeler. You can't do that with ZERO proof, just because you hate the Steelers. Duh! If Brown came out this week and admitted he lied, then he's the liar. That easy! Therefore, I eat no crow and you're almost as dumb as Wyckedheart, which is why I started calling you "Forrest" to begin with. To no surprise, you weakly retaliate by calling me "Gump." LOL! So original!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:48 am

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Once again GUMP eats CROW.

Four weeks and three days ago, Steelers receiverAntonio Brown tried to get past Browns punterSpencer Lanning by putting a foot in the punter’s face.  As the Steelers and Browns prepare for the second game of their annual series, Brown doesn’t have much to say about his heat-of-the-moment decision to kick Lanning in the head.
Asked about Lanning’s claim that Brown didn’t talk to him about the incident after the game, Brown said, “That was a couple of games ago.  If I get the opportunity this week, I’ll definitely reach out to him.”
So is that an admission Brown wasn’t being accurate when he said he spoke to Lanning?
“I don’t recall,” Brown said.  “It was about five weeks ago.”
He acts like it was five years ago.  While plenty has happened in the NFL since then, Brown either did or didn’t talk to Lanning after the game.  Four weeks ago, Brown said he “definitely” spoke to Lanning.  Lanning says Brown didn’t.  For Brown to now say he doesn’t remember, that’s likely a roundabout way of admitting it never happened.
 Other than a few Browns fans.... who the fuck cares? Myself... I'm looking forward to a great football game. One in which I fear MY team is gonna have it's hands full. They may get beat by a vastly improved Browns team. It has been a good while since this has been possible. Good luck to you Brownies.... The whole kick in the face, he said- no he didn't is a story for the women to talk about.... meanwhile the men are ready for battle.
The responce was to Squeely Gump he asked for the proof that Antonio was lying. Nothing more nothing less.
I hope your right about the Browns, but  somehow some way Pig Ben finds a way to punish the Browns for not picking him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:02 am

Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Once again GUMP eats CROW.

Four weeks and three days ago, Steelers receiverAntonio Brown tried to get past Browns punterSpencer Lanning by putting a foot in the punter’s face.  As the Steelers and Browns prepare for the second game of their annual series, Brown doesn’t have much to say about his heat-of-the-moment decision to kick Lanning in the head.
Asked about Lanning’s claim that Brown didn’t talk to him about the incident after the game, Brown said, “That was a couple of games ago.  If I get the opportunity this week, I’ll definitely reach out to him.”
So is that an admission Brown wasn’t being accurate when he said he spoke to Lanning?
“I don’t recall,” Brown said.  “It was about five weeks ago.”
He acts like it was five years ago.  While plenty has happened in the NFL since then, Brown either did or didn’t talk to Lanning after the game.  Four weeks ago, Brown said he “definitely” spoke to Lanning.  Lanning says Brown didn’t.  For Brown to now say he doesn’t remember, that’s likely a roundabout way of admitting it never happened.
Forrest, you're dumber than I originally thought you were. When the incident first happened, Brown said he talked to him, Lanning said he didn't. That's a classic case of he said/he said.. No proof whatsoever as to who was lying, but you took it upon yourself to automatically accuse Brown of lying because he's the Steeler. You can't do that with ZERO proof, just because you hate the Steelers. Duh! If Brown came out this week and admitted he lied, then he's the liar. That easy! Therefore, I eat no crow and you're almost as dumb as Wyckedheart, which is why I started calling you "Forrest" to begin with. To no surprise, you weakly retaliate by calling me "Gump." LOL! So original!
 LOL @ Squeely Gump yell right Rolling Eyes Like I posted he lied and now there's proof. Deal with it. Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:31 am

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Steelers receiver Antonio Brown said that he and Browns punter Spencer Lanning talked after Sunday’s game, which featured Brown kicking Lanning in the face during a return.  Brown said that he and Lanning shared a laugh about the moment, and that everything is fine.
It’s a great story.  It would be even better if it were true, apparently.
According to Zac Jackson of FOX Sports Ohio, Lanning says that he didn’t talk to Brown after the game, and that Brown is lying.
I don’t know why he would say that,” Lanning said.
Wonder when or even if Brown gets fined.

Of course, our resident mental midgets, Forrest and Wyckedheart, automatically assume that Antonio Brown is lying. It's a case of "he said, he said."  It's Lanning's word against Brown's word. Where's your proof that Brown is lying???
Once again GUMP eats CROW.

Four weeks and three days ago, Steelers receiverAntonio Brown tried to get past Browns punterSpencer Lanning by putting a foot in the punter’s face.  As the Steelers and Browns prepare for the second game of their annual series, Brown doesn’t have much to say about his heat-of-the-moment decision to kick Lanning in the head.
Asked about Lanning’s claim that Brown didn’t talk to him about the incident after the game, Brown said, “That was a couple of games ago.  If I get the opportunity this week, I’ll definitely reach out to him.”
So is that an admission Brown wasn’t being accurate when he said he spoke to Lanning?
“I don’t recall,” Brown said.  “It was about five weeks ago.”
He acts like it was five years ago.  While plenty has happened in the NFL since then, Brown either did or didn’t talk to Lanning after the game.  Four weeks ago, Brown said he “definitely” spoke to Lanning.  Lanning says Brown didn’t.  For Brown to now say he doesn’t remember, that’s likely a roundabout way of admitting it never happened.
Forrest, you're dumber than I originally thought you were. When the incident first happened, Brown said he talked to him, Lanning said he didn't. That's a classic case of he said/he said.. No proof whatsoever as to who was lying, but you took it upon yourself to automatically accuse Brown of lying because he's the Steeler. You can't do that with ZERO proof, just because you hate the Steelers. Duh! If Brown came out this week and admitted he lied, then he's the liar. That easy! Therefore, I eat no crow and you're almost as dumb as Wyckedheart, which is why I started calling you "Forrest" to begin with. To no surprise, you weakly retaliate by calling me "Gump." LOL! So original!
 LOL @ Squeely Gump yell right Rolling Eyes Like I posted he lied and now there's proof. Deal with it. Embarassed
There's nothing to deal with. When you claimed Brown was lying on September 10th, there was no proof. You accused Brown of lying simply because he's a Steeler and you wanted to blindly believe the Browns player no matter what. Now that Brown town has backtracked in the last day or two, you're acting like you had proof back on September 10th.. LOL, nice try, dumb dumb.. Maybe one of these days I'll let you win an argument against me. When's your birthday? lmao

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Like I said deal with Gump. Your guy lied and the proof is now in the open. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:10 am

Dmounts wrote:Like I said deal with Gump. Your guy lied and the proof is now in the open. Sorry to bust your bubble.
My argument would easily defeat your argument in a court of law, hands down. I own you more than I own Wyckedfart. Now that's bad!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:01 am

I can see you are having a hard time dealing with it. The trueth hurts sometimes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:02 am

Dmounts wrote:I can see you are having a hard time dealing with it. The trueth hurts sometimes.
I win by a knockout yet again!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Randell60 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:40 am

You guys should just duke it out during recess....
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Randell60 wrote:You guys should just duke it out during recess....
He is my puppet. I pull his string and he talks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Randell60 wrote:You guys should just duke it out during recess....
He is my puppet. I pull his string and he talks.
  Great now you 2 can argue about who is the puppet and who pulls the strings.... But hey... you aren't acting juvenile or nuthin..
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:24 am

LMAO @ fog nutin??? LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Dmounts wrote:LMAO @ fog nutin??? LOL
LOL... Glad to see you get it!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just another steeler lying

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum