Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimmer and the 2014 Vikings

2 posters

Go down

Zimmer and the 2014 Vikings Empty Zimmer and the 2014 Vikings

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:49 pm

I know it's only Week 1 and there is a looooong way to go, but I am really liking what I see after 4 preseason games and one Reg season game. Throw the score out,,,I'm not talking about the impressive win...my focus is on HOW THIS TEAM already shows maturity, focus and that eye of the tiger resolve. I believe that starts with the new leader (Zimmer), and the tone and message he put on this team. They have responded in kind and I don't think this is just a short term fix,,,,but one firmly building to a long term plan to restore some pride in Viking football. 

GO Vikes

Thor

Back to top Go down

Zimmer and the 2014 Vikings Empty Re: Zimmer and the 2014 Vikings

Post by j82053 Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:00 pm

I agree Thor 100%. The Vikes are focused and working towards the future. However after the first game the Bears and GB look to be some what worse than last year. But, it's only one game.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by Gbjerke Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Ditto on Thor's post.   The Zimmer hire WAS HUGE!  Have a close friend who is a Cincy fan and when we brought Zimmer in he was profuse in stating we made an awesome choice.  I know, it's early in the season but I love what he has done so far.
Vikes were 6.5 point underdog and crushed the Rams who were supposed to be a contender.  Holding them to 6 points?  May speak volumes for our "D"?

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down