Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George, should I worry?

3 posters

Go down

George, should I worry? Empty George, should I worry?

Post by guppy Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:27 am

George, I need to know if I should start worrying. 

Congressman Mo Brooks, a good ole Republican from Alabama, says there is s "war on whites" going on by the Democratic Party.

As a friend, as well as a person of color, will you kindly let my lily white ass (its white alright, but not as white as Wes Welker's 'abs') know if I should take cover, prepare special precautions, or maybe build an underground bunker, stocked with firearms and ammunition like those doomsday preppers do, so that I can survive this "war" in one piece and still be around to watch some NFL football?

Thanks man.  Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

George, should I worry? Empty Re: George, should I worry?

Post by LRJets Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 pm

If you don't think , or have not experienced an effort subtle as it may be in the effort to make the white man part of an  extinction process, you belong in the same state as Elizabeth Warren.  Oh you are!

I'm not afraid to have written the above, because I still believe in the best man (person) for the job despite color. 

Go Dr. Ben Carson!
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 pm

LRJets wrote:If you don't think , or have not experienced an effort subtle as it may be in the effort to make the white man part of an  extinction process, you belong in the same state as Elizabeth Warren.  Oh you are!

I'm not afraid to have written the above, because I still believe in the best man (person) for the job despite color. 

Go Dr. Ben Carson!

Well, truthfully, I have not personally experienced or felt such an effort in my little northeast corner of 'merica, even subtly.  Mostly I worry about the cost of electricity, gas, cable, phone service, and how many years Tom Brady has left.

Did you personally experience an effort (even a subtle one) in the great State of New York  --  Oh, the same state as Dems, Senators Gillibrand and Schumer -- to make the white man (only man, not white woman?  It can be confusing.) part of an extinction process?  And is that why (even partially) you high-tailed it out of that state that is not all that different when it comes to national politics than Elizabeth Warren's state, and headed to Florida?  Just wondering.  Because I'm interested in seeing how widespread and pervasive this extinction process, "war", as the good congressman from Alabama calls it, or whatever name it goes by, really is.   I mean, I watch these doomsday preppers on Nat Geo and see the expensive preparations they are making with their underground bunkers, and how they are arming themselves to the teeth with these incredibly high powered weapons just in case a lost soul might come by their property and asks for directions, or wants to borrow a cup of sugar, and dammit, they can gun the S.O.B. down, and I wonder, should I myself be calling "Underground Bunkers R Us" and getting some estimates?

Meanwhile, Russia is set to invade Ukraine.  I'm trying to find out what network is going to carry it, and who is going to be doing the play by play. 

And finally, like you, I'm also color blind and always want the best person for the job.

Go Malcolm Suban.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:45 pm

guppy wrote:George, I need to know if I should start worrying. 

Congressman Mo Brooks, a good ole Republican from Alabama, says there is s "war on whites" going on by the Democratic Party.

As a friend, as well as a person of color, will you kindly let my lily white ass (its white alright, but not as white as Wes Welker's 'abs') know if I should take cover, prepare special precautions, or maybe build an underground bunker, stocked with firearms and ammunition like those doomsday preppers do, so that I can survive this "war" in one piece and still be around to watch some NFL football?

Thanks man.  Wink 

I don't think the congessman says anything that isn't true. "War on whites" is kinda hyperbolic, but no more so than "War on women", and imo more based on facts.
Democrat pols don't care much about white people. White men in particular. Straight, white, christian men. Like you. That's not where their power comes from. Money yea, but not their power.
That's why that white guy picnic thing didn't really bother me. In todays 'merica I can see how they might feel somewhat put upon. They get blamed for everything.
As for your preparations for the apocolypse, zombie or liberal;
 guns and ammo are nice to have, but toilet paper and tampons will be the new currency.
Stock up.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:30 pm

George1963 wrote:

Thanks man.  Wink 

I don't think the congessman says anything that isn't true. "War on whites" is kinda hyperbolic, but no more so than "War on women", and imo more based on facts.
Democrat pols don't care much about white people. White men in particular. Straight, white, christian men. Like you. That's not where their power comes from. Money yea, but not their power.
That's why that white guy picnic thing didn't really bother me. In todays 'merica I can see how they might feel somewhat put upon. They get blamed for everything.
 guns and ammo are nice to have, but toilet paper and tampons will be the new currency.
Stock up.

Good comments.  I don't have any strong disagreement.   But, "somewhat put upon"?  That's the part where I can't get completely on board.  The profile of the "Angry White Man" just doesn't resonate with me.  Just doesn't.  I simply think he (the generic "he") doesn't have that much to complain about as he thinks he does.  It is really that simple for me.  When "he" goes on one of his rants, I do listen.  But the main thought I always come away with (even when "he" makes some good points) is "Blowhard".  But that's just me.

Hey, I have an idea for new leadership in this country, and the talent pool we should mine to find it.  We should search for our new leadership among the investment bankers from Wall Street.  They are mostly straight, white, Christian men.  Like me.  You know, those great guys from AIG, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, et al.  They did such a great job of taking care of the economy for us little guys last time, lets give them some real responsibility this time.  Hey, what's few billion of taxpayer bailout money among friends?  I'm sure they won't let it happen again.  Who needs reform?  Lets just trust them.  Its obvious that those guys get paid millions and millions in compensation because what they do is so complex, and so far beyond the understanding of the rest of mere mortals, that all those millions they get are surely well earned...even if they did run their ships aground while at the same time lining their own pockets.  Ya, that's the talent pool of straight white Christian men where I want my next Chief Executive to come from.  Yup, my idea might just catch on.

Hey, listen to me.  I sound like a blowhard angry white man on a rant. 

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:39 pm

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:

Thanks man.  Wink 

Stock up.

Good comments.  I don't have any strong disagreement.   But, "somewhat put upon"?  That's the part where I can't get completely on board.  The profile of the "Angry White Man" just doesn't resonate with me.  Just doesn't.  I simply think he (the generic "he") doesn't have that much to complain about as he thinks he does.  It is really that simple for me.  When "he" goes on one of his rants, I do listen.  But the main thought I always come away with (even when "he" makes some good points) is "Blowhard".  But that's just me.

Hey, I have an idea for new leadership in this country, and the talent pool we should mine to find it.  We should search for our new leadership among the investment bankers from Wall Street.  They are mostly straight, white, Christian men.  Like me.  You know, those great guys from AIG, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, et al.  They did such a great job of taking care of the economy for us little guys last time, lets give them some real responsibility this time.  Hey, what's few billion of taxpayer bailout money among friends?  I'm sure they won't let it happen again.  Who needs reform?  Lets just trust them.  Its obvious that those guys get paid millions and millions in compensation because what they do is so complex, and so far beyond the understanding of the rest of mere mortals, that all those millions they get are surely well earned...even if they did run their ships aground while at the same time lining their own pockets.  Ya, that's the talent pool of straight white Christian men where I want my next Chief Executive to come from.  Yup, my idea might just catch on.

It already has. Obama has had two of them in his cabinet.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:10 pm

guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:If you don't think , or have not experienced an effort subtle as it may be in the effort to make the white man part of an  extinction process, you belong in the same state as Elizabeth Warren.  Oh you are!

Go Dr. Ben Carson!

Did you personally experience an effort (even a subtle one) in the great State of New York  --  Oh, the same state as Dems, Senators Gillibrand and Schumer -- to make the white man (only man, not white woman?  It can be confusing.) part of an extinction process?  And is that why (even partially) you high-tailed it out of that state that is not all that different when it comes to national politics than Elizabeth Warren's state, and headed to Florida?  

1. Yes, I personally was the victim of reverse racism.  I went through a long interview process for a position in which I was  qualified experience-wise, and  I trust my Ph.D. made me educationally qualified only to wind up # 2.
Pre-ordained choices are uncontrollable when the fix is in. You know what Vince Lombardi said about winning.    Fortuntately for my sanity, I took it out on those who were responsible, not an entire group as evidenced by no evidence in my daily life's moral compass.

2. My move to Florida would have liberal NY politics on the bottom of the list in why I moved.

3. Now back to business.   : )
  Richmond, Va.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:25 am

LRJets wrote:

Richmond, Va.

I agree.  Back to the business of what is truly important.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 pm

guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:

Richmond, Va.

I agree.  Back to the business of what is truly important.

Actually I liked Gronk and his devil-may-care attitude while being productive to the point of changing the profile of NE when he is playing.   I wish him good health. 
May NE however not win the AFCE this season for  once.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:04 am

LRJets wrote:
guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:
May NE however not win the AFCE this season for  once.

Well, they don't "always" win it. 

Just 11 out of the last 13.
 Twisted Evil 

I often wonder what Bills, Jets, and Dolphins fans think when they read blogs where Pats haters -- those not from NY, Buffalo or Miami --  join in en mass and say, "NE winning 10+ games every year is no big accomplishment, they are guaranteed 5 or 6 wins every year just by playing in the AFCE.  These fans from places like Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Oakland are doing their best to dump on NE, but in doing so, they are really, really dumping on NY, Buffalo and Miami.  And its become a mantra repeated over and over.  One hater says it, and then they all copy.  I would think it has to piss off Jets, Bills and Fins fans.  I mean, the Jets went to two conference title games, something Cowgirls fans can only dream about.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:51 pm

guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:
guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:
May NE however not win the AFCE this season for  once.

Well, they don't "always" win it. 

Just 11 out of the last 13.
 Twisted Evil 

I often wonder what Bills, Jets, and Dolphins fans think when they read blogs where Pats haters -- those not from NY, Buffalo or Miami --  join in en mass and say, "NE winning 10+ games every year is no big accomplishment, they are guaranteed 5 or 6 wins every year just by playing in the AFCE.  These fans from places like Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Oakland are doing their best to dump on NE, but in doing so, they are really, really dumping on NY, Buffalo and Miami.  And its become a mantra repeated over and over.  One hater says it, and then they all copy.  I would think it has to piss off Jets, Bills and Fins fans.  I mean, the Jets went to two conference title games, something Cowgirls fans can only dream about.

Today (Sunday) was not a good day for the Jets.  Dee Milliner, our only  true ray of sunshine at corner went down. Diagnosis, probable high ankle sprain.  Dexter McDougle, a third rd. pick having shown some promise , tore an ACL.   Not many CBs out there.  Champ Bailey?  His ship sailed. Talk about being snake-bit.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down