LeBron is coming home

Go down

LeBron is coming home

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:21 pm

No surprise to me because I am in his inner circle, but LeBron has made the right decision and is coming back to the Cavs! cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

Re: LeBron is coming home

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Kevin Love is next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 pm

This is a big risk for the king, just think what will be said if he can not bring a championship to cleveland.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 am

captnbrojangles wrote:Kevin Love is next

I dont see that happening this season unless they can get a third team involved because they want the #1 overall pick in Wiggins and he isnt going anyplace, I actually think the cavs will have to wait till he is a free agent in 2015 to get Kevin Love.
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:

I dont see that happening this season unless they can get a third team involved because they want the #1 overall pick in Wiggins and he isnt going anyplace, I actually think the cavs will have to wait till he is a free agent in 2015 to get Kevin Love.

If they wait then wont salary cap be an issue? They already maxed Kyrie and LeBron . Unless LeBron opts out and restructures

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Kevin Love for Wiggins would be a HUGE MISTAKE, Kevin love has yet to go an entire season without getting injured, sure he puts up nice numbers when he plays and is better then Wiggins right now but give Wiggins one year and his 2nd year he will put up the same if not better numbers then Love, plus Kevin Love will be a free agent next season as well, that trade makes no sense AT ALL.
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

If they wait then wont salary cap be an issue? They already maxed Kyrie and LeBron . Unless LeBron opts out and restructures

Kevin Love isnt a max player at this point, as I posted Love has neverbeen able to play a full season in the nba, now if they are able to get Love this year ( NOT for Wiggins) he contract expiers at seasons end BUT the so called Bird rule would come into the picture allowing the Cavs to pay him more then any other team in the NBA and that includes going over the cap as well, Lebron didnt take that 2 year contract just for leverage if he dosent like what Dan Gilbert or the GM & head Coach is doing , he also had it done that way because the NBA is a year or two away from a cap increase, as of last night the Timberwolves wanted Wiggins and last years number 1 busted pick and the Cavs number 1 pick in 2015 as well, The Timberwolves have their backs against the wall right now because of Loves contract, Love wants out period and I dont see him signing a new contract no mater the numbers or wording in it, The cavs have three number 1 picks coming, Now I would offer them Bennett and the cavs 1st and 2nd in 2015 only if they can get a sign and trade done with Love, or I would offer up Bennett and the Cavs #1 and 2 in 2015 and a #1 in 2017, The NBA dosent allow back to back #1 picks, they put an end to that way back when Ted Stepien destroyed the team by trading away all their draft picks when he owned the team from 81-83 for players that were washed up except for World B Free, but what would you expect from a guy born and rased from Pittspuke, he was so bad that the NBA only alowed him to own the Cavs from 1981 through 1983, Stepien cae very close to the team leaving town.
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Dmounts wrote:This is a big risk for the king, just think what will be said if he can not bring a championship to cleveland.

Well that would suck, however the Cavs have a better squad of players to support LeBron then they did 5+ years ago, and they are young and can only get better and better, I also think Anmthony Bennett will acually have a decent year, ( hell he cant get worse, can he? ) from what I have heard and read he has dropped weight and been putting in hours and hours in the offseason trying to become that pick the Cavs thought he could become, that's if he isnt traded, rumors also have Waiters on the fence that could be in an upcoming deal as well, we will see what happens in the next week or two, just make sure Wigging is on the team at the start of the season.
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:05 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:This is a big risk for the king, just think what will be said if he can not bring a championship to cleveland.

Well that would suck, however the Cavs have a better squad of players to support LeBron then they did 5+ years ago, and they are young and can only get better and better, I also think Anmthony Bennett will acually have a decent year, ( hell he cant get worse, can he? ) from what I have heard and read he has dropped weight and been putting in hours and hours in the offseason trying to become that pick the Cavs thought he could become, that's if he isnt traded, rumors also have Waiters on the fence that could be in an upcoming deal as well, we will see what happens in the next week or two, just make sure Wigging is on the team at the start of the season.

Could not agree more. All the so called experts on ESPN were saying the 2007 team had way better surrounding talent- i say BS! I see Bennet having a good year this year! I dont want the Cavs to lose Wiggins in a deal for Love. Wiggins is a phenomenal athlete and a great (college) defender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:00 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:

Wyckedfart is wrong again. No surprise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Steely wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Damn Gump what are you talking about? Wycked called this. Do you ever read the whole thread? Anyway here is what happened.  Love was introduced Tuesday by the Cavs, who acquired him in a blockbuster, three-team trade that instantly turned Cleveland, which won just 33 games last season, into an NBA championship favorite. The deal also gives the team a star-powered trio in Love, James and Kyrie Irving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Damn Gump what are you talking about? Wycked called this. Do you ever read the whole thread? Anyway here is what happened.  Love was introduced Tuesday by the Cavs, who acquired him in a blockbuster, three-team trade that instantly turned Cleveland, which won just 33 games last season, into an NBA championship favorite. The deal also gives the team a star-powered trio in Love, James and Kyrie Irving.
ummm who called it?? try reading it again and get back to ME cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:25 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Just reread the thread, you said he would be a cav, but wycked more or less said it would take a three team deal to get it done you both are right, but gump said Wycked got it wrong and that simply isn't true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 am

Dmounts wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Just reread the thread, you said he would be a cav, but wycked more or less said it would take a three team deal to get it done you both are right, but gump said Wycked got it wrong and that simply isn't true.
Actually, Forrest, it was you who didn't read the whole thread. You also failed to properly comprehend what you did read. When Wyckedfart mentioned a 3rd team, he did so as a theory, not a statement of fact. He then said: "Wiggins isn't going anyplace" and then announced what he thought would really happen when he said: "I actually think the cavs will have to wait till he is a free agent in 2015 to get Kevin Love."

Go back and re-read the WHOLE thread for yourself, dumb ass! I was responding to the part where Wyckedfart talked about waiting until 2015 to get Love as a free agent. Please work on your reading comprehension, or at least ask questions before getting back to me. Class dismissed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down