"Draft Day" trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Draft Day" trailer

Post by ~Sheila~ on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:30 am

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1682
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Long Island, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: "Draft Day" trailer

Post by George1963 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:39 am

~Sheila~ wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, yea, but doesn't a movie about the Browns have to by definition suck?
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: "Draft Day" trailer

Post by ~Sheila~ on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 am

George1963 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, yea, but doesn't a movie about the Browns have to by definition suck?

Oh no...I'm not going there!  lol  
A big part of my family are Browns fans.  :/
avatar
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1682
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Long Island, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: "Draft Day" trailer

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:42 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
George1963 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, yea, but doesn't a movie about the Browns have to by definition suck?

Oh no...I'm not going there!  lol  
A big part of my family are Browns fans.  :/
Poor Bastards! LOL.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "Draft Day" trailer

Post by ~Sheila~ on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 am

Admin wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
George1963 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, yea, but doesn't a movie about the Browns have to by definition suck?

Oh no...I'm not going there!  lol  
A big part of my family are Browns fans.  :/
Poor Bastards! LOL.

I know!  I try not to say too much to them about their choice! 
avatar
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1682
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Long Island, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: "Draft Day" trailer

Post by Randell60 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:20 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
Admin wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
George1963 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, yea, but doesn't a movie about the Browns have to by definition suck?

Oh no...I'm not going there!  lol  
A big part of my family are Browns fans.  :/
Poor Bastards! LOL.

I know!  I try not to say too much to them about their choice! 

At least you know they're not "Front Runners."   LOL
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: "Draft Day" trailer

Post by ~Sheila~ on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 am

Randell60 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner and Dennis Leary. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, yea, but doesn't a movie about the Browns have to by definition suck?

Oh no...I'm not going there!  lol  
A big part of my family are Browns fans.  :/
Poor Bastards! LOL.

I know!  I try not to say too much to them about their choice! 

At least you know they're not "Front Runners."   LOL



LOL. True dat!  


But like you, they're true fans that continue to root for their team!  
I just like to tease them because they were all born in NY and they should be Giants or Jets fans, but they moved to Ohio when they were kids and they crossed over!  Now they're kids are raising kids who are Browns fans!  And so it goes on and on!   lol
avatar
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1682
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Long Island, New York

Back to top Go down

Re: "Draft Day" trailer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum