RE: Possible Head Coach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by j82053 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:57 pm

I would much rather see the Vikings hire Zimmer over Gruden. Zimmer, from what I've read is tough but fair. I wasn't very impressed with the game Gruden called against the Chargers.

j82053

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:15 pm

 reports the Vikings will give Bengals DC Mike Zimmer a second interview for their head-coaching vacancy early next week.
Zimmer emerged as the favorite to succeed Leslie Frazier this past week. Some unconfirmed rumors have claimed Zimmer would tab Scott Linehan to run his offense, though we'll find out for sure soon enough. Zimmer would keep Minnesota's 4-3 defense in place, perhaps using Sharrif Floyd in a Geno Atkins-type role.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Gbjerke on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Sporting News reports that the Vikes hired Zimmer today.

Gbjerke

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Gbjerke wrote:Sporting News reports that the Vikes hired Zimmer today.

Zimmer?  Oh, I get it--that's a special nickname you have for Mike Sherman...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Gbjerke on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:52 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Gbjerke wrote:Sporting News reports that the Vikes hired Zimmer today.

Zimmer?  Oh, I get it--that's a special nickname you have for Mike Sherman...

HD--Huh??  Where did that comment come from?  I have never mentioned Sherman.
Also am very comfortable with Zimmer as a hire.

Gbjerke

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:54 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Gbjerke wrote:Sporting News reports that the Vikes hired Zimmer today.

Zimmer?  Oh, I get it--that's a special nickname you have for Mike Sherman...
From the Star Tribune Minneapolis, Minn.
drudgemonkeyJan. 15, 1410:12 AM


I think this is the best coach since Dennis Green. Should be good for the Vikings and their fan base. Not happy, signed a Packers fan.

HD definitely wrote this....


That's right Petunia, AIN'T NO Mike Sherman to be found in Minny....LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!



Thor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:09 am

Gbjerke wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Gbjerke wrote:Sporting News reports that the Vikes hired Zimmer today.

Zimmer?  Oh, I get it--that's a special nickname you have for Mike Sherman...

HD--Huh??  Where did that comment come from?  I have never mentioned Sherman.
Also am very comfortable with Zimmer as a hire.

Were you *comfortable* with Brad Childress as a hire, too?   Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:41 am

_HD_ wrote:
Gbjerke wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Gbjerke wrote:Sporting News reports that the Vikes hired Zimmer today.

Zimmer?  Oh, I get it--that's a special nickname you have for Mike Sherman...

HD--Huh??  Where did that comment come from?  I have never mentioned Sherman.
Also am very comfortable with Zimmer as a hire.

Were you *comfortable* with Brad Childress as a hire, too?   Laughing 

I don't know HD..way to early to call.

But at least 3 coaches (both past & present) have said the likely hood is that Zimmer will more than likely be compared to Denny Green than a Brad Childress....Now please remember, these are professional coaches. I do realize that ( in your illustrious mind) no one has more football expertise or ability to rate talent instantaneously like you. But we ask you,  please try to lower your above it all self deluding knowledge base for all of us lowly Viking fans....can ya please??


Thor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 am

Laughing   I don't know a whole lot about Zimmer...but the vibe I get is generally positive on him.  Accountibility is HUGE is team sports--and it appears that he understands this.  From that standpoint alone because of all that feeds into that, I'd guess at this early stage with limited info that the guy will do well managing down (players)  However, my question with this guy is how well is he going to be able to co-exist with someone of the nature of Spielman--a very, very different animal entirely. 

My early read is managing up could be a problem area for Zimmer--particularly given that his boss (Spielman) is generally the very type of person his type secretly most loathes...and Spielman runs the risk of becoming quite threatened by the type Zimmer appears to be...  I'd watch that closely.  That doesn't appear to be a marriage made in heaven...and, as they say, once the honeymoon is over...   Cool 

Here's another thing:  Check out the dude's face--yeah?  One of two things generally--high blood pressure or he likes to sip the sauce.  Maybe both--but neither good.

Finally, again, with limited info at this point--punishment and negative reinforcement seems to be his thing.  That's great.  That type of shit resonates typically much more so with someone on the D--charged with STOPPING the other team...than someone on the O--ACCELERATING OVER or OUTDISTANCING the other team.  Completely different mindset that completely different motivational tactics resonate with.  One thing is for certain--you don't want this salty, old-school, sea-dog of the D getting ANYWHERE FUCKING NEAR the O.  It's therefore incumbent upon his ability to bring onboard an excellent O-Coordinator WHOM HE TRUSTS even when the skies turn dark--and STAYS THE FUCK OUT OF HIS WAY, if it is to become successful.  Should Zimmer start trying his bullshit little tirades on those who generally make up the O--and they'll quit on his ass--sure as shit.    See Schiano, Greg for further illustration. 

How's that, Thorbait?  Good enough for just pulling something from my ass?   Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 am

_HD_ wrote:Laughing   I don't know a whole lot about Zimmer...but the vibe I get is generally positive on him.  Accountibility is HUGE is team sports--and it appears that he understands this.  From that standpoint alone because of all that feeds into that, I'd guess at this early stage with limited info that the guy will do well managing down (players)  However, my question with this guy is how well is he going to be able to co-exist with someone of the nature of Spielman--a very, very different animal entirely. 

My early read is managing up could be a problem area for Zimmer--particularly given that his boss (Spielman) is generally the very type of person his type secretly most loathes...and Spielman runs the risk of becoming quite threatened by the type Zimmer appears to be...  I'd watch that closely.  That doesn't appear to be a marriage made in heaven...and, as they say, once the honeymoon is over...   Cool 

Here's another thing:  Check out the dude's face--yeah?  One of two things generally--high blood pressure or he likes to sip the sauce.  Maybe both--but neither good.

Finally, again, with limited info at this point--punishment and negative reinforcement seems to be his thing.  That's great.  That type of shit resonates typically much more so with someone on the D--charged with STOPPING the other team...than someone on the O--ACCELERATING OVER or OUTDISTANCING the other team.  Completely different mindset that completely different motivational tactics resonate with.  One thing is for certain--you don't want this salty, old-school, sea-dog of the D getting ANYWHERE FUCKING NEAR the O.  It's therefore incumbent upon his ability to bring onboard an excellent O-Coordinator WHOM HE TRUSTS even when the skies turn dark--and STAYS THE FUCK OUT OF HIS WAY, if it is to become successful.  Should Zimmer start trying his bullshit little tirades on those who generally make up the O--and they'll quit on his ass--sure as shit.    See Schiano, Greg for further illustration. 

How's that, Thorbait?  Good enough for just pulling something from my ass?   Laughing 

Good take....mostly makes sense. Like I said, too early to call. I like the fact that he appears to be a hard ass and will demand discipline, not only from the players, but how he'll deal w/ Spielman.  To me, that in itself is encouraging.

Thor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:Laughing   I don't know a whole lot about Zimmer...but the vibe I get is generally positive on him.  Accountibility is HUGE is team sports--and it appears that he understands this.  From that standpoint alone because of all that feeds into that, I'd guess at this early stage with limited info that the guy will do well managing down (players)  However, my question with this guy is how well is he going to be able to co-exist with someone of the nature of Spielman--a very, very different animal entirely. 

My early read is managing up could be a problem area for Zimmer--particularly given that his boss (Spielman) is generally the very type of person his type secretly most loathes...and Spielman runs the risk of becoming quite threatened by the type Zimmer appears to be...  I'd watch that closely.  That doesn't appear to be a marriage made in heaven...and, as they say, once the honeymoon is over...   Cool 

Here's another thing:  Check out the dude's face--yeah?  One of two things generally--high blood pressure or he likes to sip the sauce.  Maybe both--but neither good.

Finally, again, with limited info at this point--punishment and negative reinforcement seems to be his thing.  That's great.  That type of shit resonates typically much more so with someone on the D--charged with STOPPING the other team...than someone on the O--ACCELERATING OVER or OUTDISTANCING the other team.  Completely different mindset that completely different motivational tactics resonate with.  One thing is for certain--you don't want this salty, old-school, sea-dog of the D getting ANYWHERE FUCKING NEAR the O.  It's therefore incumbent upon his ability to bring onboard an excellent O-Coordinator WHOM HE TRUSTS even when the skies turn dark--and STAYS THE FUCK OUT OF HIS WAY, if it is to become successful.  Should Zimmer start trying his bullshit little tirades on those who generally make up the O--and they'll quit on his ass--sure as shit.    See Schiano, Greg for further illustration. 

How's that, Thorbait?  Good enough for just pulling something from my ass?   Laughing 

Good take....mostly makes sense. Like I said, too early to call. I like the fact that he appears to be a hard ass and will demand discipline, not only from the players, but how he'll deal w/ Spielman.  To me, that in itself is encouraging.

Thor

He can't demand discipline from Spielman.  He can't demand dick from that chucklefuck--as he's subordinate to him in the chain of command--and when you take a hard-core by-the-book anal-retentive and you force him to work within the loosy-goosy confines of a charted course that can radically change overnight based on the prevailing insecurities/sensibilities of the somewhat clueless Captain at the helm...then you have a clash that both men know is just waiting to happen...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:15 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:Laughing   I don't know a whole lot about Zimmer...but the vibe I get is generally positive on him.  Accountibility is HUGE is team sports--and it appears that he understands this.  From that standpoint alone because of all that feeds into that, I'd guess at this early stage with limited info that the guy will do well managing down (players)  However, my question with this guy is how well is he going to be able to co-exist with someone of the nature of Spielman--a very, very different animal entirely. 

My early read is managing up could be a problem area for Zimmer--particularly given that his boss (Spielman) is generally the very type of person his type secretly most loathes...and Spielman runs the risk of becoming quite threatened by the type Zimmer appears to be...  I'd watch that closely.  That doesn't appear to be a marriage made in heaven...and, as they say, once the honeymoon is over...   Cool 

Here's another thing:  Check out the dude's face--yeah?  One of two things generally--high blood pressure or he likes to sip the sauce.  Maybe both--but neither good.

Finally, again, with limited info at this point--punishment and negative reinforcement seems to be his thing.  That's great.  That type of shit resonates typically much more so with someone on the D--charged with STOPPING the other team...than someone on the O--ACCELERATING OVER or OUTDISTANCING the other team.  Completely different mindset that completely different motivational tactics resonate with.  One thing is for certain--you don't want this salty, old-school, sea-dog of the D getting ANYWHERE FUCKING NEAR the O.  It's therefore incumbent upon his ability to bring onboard an excellent O-Coordinator WHOM HE TRUSTS even when the skies turn dark--and STAYS THE FUCK OUT OF HIS WAY, if it is to become successful.  Should Zimmer start trying his bullshit little tirades on those who generally make up the O--and they'll quit on his ass--sure as shit.    See Schiano, Greg for further illustration. 

How's that, Thorbait?  Good enough for just pulling something from my ass?   Laughing 

Good take....mostly makes sense. Like I said, too early to call. I like the fact that he appears to be a hard ass and will demand discipline, not only from the players, but how he'll deal w/ Spielman.  To me, that in itself is encouraging.

Thor

He can't demand discipline from Spielman.  He can't demand dick from that chucklefuck--as he's subordinate to him in the chain of command--and when you take a hard-core by-the-book anal-retentive and you force him to work within the loosy-goosy confines of a charted course that can radically change overnight based on the prevailing insecurities/sensibilities of the somewhat clueless Captain at the helm...then you have a clash that both men know is just waiting to happen...

Just maybe he'll pull a page out of Parcell's 'playbook' here.....you remember, " If they want me to cook the meal, they should at least let me buy the groceries". I  get the chain of command protocol, but at some point Zimmer has to claim his 'space' as his own...and my guess is,,,he will, sooner or later. I can't wait....

Thor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:Laughing   I don't know a whole lot about Zimmer...but the vibe I get is generally positive on him.  Accountibility is HUGE is team sports--and it appears that he understands this.  From that standpoint alone because of all that feeds into that, I'd guess at this early stage with limited info that the guy will do well managing down (players)  However, my question with this guy is how well is he going to be able to co-exist with someone of the nature of Spielman--a very, very different animal entirely. 

My early read is managing up could be a problem area for Zimmer--particularly given that his boss (Spielman) is generally the very type of person his type secretly most loathes...and Spielman runs the risk of becoming quite threatened by the type Zimmer appears to be...  I'd watch that closely.  That doesn't appear to be a marriage made in heaven...and, as they say, once the honeymoon is over...   Cool 

Here's another thing:  Check out the dude's face--yeah?  One of two things generally--high blood pressure or he likes to sip the sauce.  Maybe both--but neither good.

Finally, again, with limited info at this point--punishment and negative reinforcement seems to be his thing.  That's great.  That type of shit resonates typically much more so with someone on the D--charged with STOPPING the other team...than someone on the O--ACCELERATING OVER or OUTDISTANCING the other team.  Completely different mindset that completely different motivational tactics resonate with.  One thing is for certain--you don't want this salty, old-school, sea-dog of the D getting ANYWHERE FUCKING NEAR the O.  It's therefore incumbent upon his ability to bring onboard an excellent O-Coordinator WHOM HE TRUSTS even when the skies turn dark--and STAYS THE FUCK OUT OF HIS WAY, if it is to become successful.  Should Zimmer start trying his bullshit little tirades on those who generally make up the O--and they'll quit on his ass--sure as shit.    See Schiano, Greg for further illustration. 

How's that, Thorbait?  Good enough for just pulling something from my ass?   Laughing 

Good take....mostly makes sense. Like I said, too early to call. I like the fact that he appears to be a hard ass and will demand discipline, not only from the players, but how he'll deal w/ Spielman.  To me, that in itself is encouraging.

Thor

He can't demand discipline from Spielman.  He can't demand dick from that chucklefuck--as he's subordinate to him in the chain of command--and when you take a hard-core by-the-book anal-retentive and you force him to work within the loosy-goosy confines of a charted course that can radically change overnight based on the prevailing insecurities/sensibilities of the somewhat clueless Captain at the helm...then you have a clash that both men know is just waiting to happen...

Just maybe he'll pull a page out of Parcell's 'playbook' here.....you remember, " If they want me to cook the meal, they should at least let me buy the groceries". I  get the chain of command protocol, but at some point Zimmer has to claim his 'space' as his own...and my guess is,,,he will, sooner or later. I can't wait....

Thor

ou are correct, Thor.  Zimmer appears to be the type to make that play...but he needs to be very careful to understand the politics involved and wait to time it appropriately.  Zimmer would be the one shown the door if he were to make a move this this before his performance on the field gives him the juice to pull it off...or Spielman could just capitulate.  He was content to operate for years down in Miami, as well as his first couple of seasons in Minnesota as a toothless tiger...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 am

Souhan: GM Spielman stays inside the box for Vikings hire, selects leader with promise

  • Article by: JIM SOUHAN , Star Tribune
  • Updated: January 16, 2014 - 7:07 AM





Vikings General Manager Rick Spielman promised to exhaust 13 categories of coaching candidates to make the most important hire of his career.

Would he hire a small college offensive whiz? A retired legend? A Bud (Grant), a Chud (fired Browns coach Rob Chudzinkski), or a dud (Jim Schwartz is available)?

After a search of every galaxy identified by the Hubble telescope, Spielman landed on category No. 11: NFL defensive coordinator who cusses a lot. That category was wedged between No. 10: NFL defensive coordinator who cusses a little and No. 12: NFL defensive coordinator who makes players contribute to a swearing jar.

Spielman’s search never became as mysterious or open-minded as he promised. He interviewed mostly NFL defensive coordinators, and reportedly narrowed his list to three finalists who were NFL defensive coordinators: Mike Zimmer, Todd Bowles and Dan Quinn.

The Vikings hired Zimmer on Wednesday, meaning they have replaced a defensive-minded coach known as a leader with a defensive-minded coach known as a leader.

While Spielman won’t win any awards for creative thinking, he conducted a rational search and landed an intriguing candidate with a strong résumé. With no one reminiscent of Chip Kelly or Jim Harbaugh available, Spielman made a safe choice, hiring a veteran coach with widespread success who will fulfill the mandate of most coaching changes: Acting dramatically different from his predecessor.

Leslie Frazier believed in quiet leadership. He gently pushed buttons. Zimmer tends to smash them with a hammer while conjugating four-letter verbs.

There is no doubt Zimmer can coach defense and lead men. The questions he will have to answer in his first head-coaching job are the same every novice NFL head coach has to answer, including Frazier three years ago:

1. Will his leadership skills translate into his new role? Coordinators coach one-third of the team and rarely deal with big-picture organizational decisions, or have to act as the spokesman for the franchise. Many new head coaches are shocked at the diverse demands on their time and patience.

2. Can he augment his strengths by hiring a winning coordinator on the other side of the ball, and can he either command or effectively delegate on the side of the ball that is his strength? Zimmer needs to hire an excellent offensive coordinator, and a defensive coordinator who can either take command of that unit or effectively act as Zimmer’s proxy.

3. Can he find the right quarterback? The easy answer is drafting a franchise player in the first round, but Jon Gruden earned his fame by coaching Vikings castoffs Rich Gannon and Brad Johnson, and there are second-, third- and sixth-round draft choices still alive in the NFL playoffs. Zimmer and Spielman have to find the right guy somewhere, or they can share an agent while they are searching for jobs in two or three years.

Here’s what everyone should like about Zimmer:

He’s adaptable, and he’s about to take on a league that rewards creative thinking on a week-to-week and sometimes minute-to-minute basis.

He worked for and impressed Bill Parcells, but isn’t part of a particular coaching tree. In other words, unlike so many coaching-tree hires, Zimmer isn’t a coach who relied on one superior for his success.

He has succeeded in many places under many coaches while employing many schemes. He isn’t tied to a 4-3 or 3-4 alignment, which gives the Vikings an opportunity to keep or pursue the best front-seven athletes without being restricted to one philosophy.

Wonder why a respected 57-year-old coordinator hasn’t gotten a previous chance to be a head coach? Don’t.

To do so would be to pretend that NFL teams know what they are doing when they hire a coach, instead of realizing that, for most owners, coaching decisions are an expensive version of blindfolded musical chairs. Zimmer probably would have been better than most of the coaches hired over the past 10 years, including Schwartz.

If Zimmer can improve the pass rush and cornerback play, and Spielman can find a quarterback, the Vikings will have a chance to contend.
This is not a bad roster, and Zimmer is a promising hire. In this case, Spielman was right to think inside the box.

Thor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:55 am

...and finally, what really put it over the top for me was the chest bump...  I mean--the man demonstrated throughout the interviews that he really likes to chest bump, and for me--I think that's very, very important.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by j82053 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Thor11 wrote:Souhan: GM Spielman stays inside the box for Vikings hire, selects leader with promise

  • Article by: JIM SOUHAN , Star Tribune
  • Updated: January 16, 2014 - 7:07 AM


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Vikings General Manager Rick Spielman promised to exhaust 13 categories of coaching candidates to make the most important hire of his career.

Would he hire a small college offensive whiz? A retired legend? A Bud (Grant), a Chud (fired Browns coach Rob Chudzinkski), or a dud (Jim Schwartz is available)?

After a search of every galaxy identified by the Hubble telescope, Spielman landed on category No. 11: NFL defensive coordinator who cusses a lot. That category was wedged between No. 10: NFL defensive coordinator who cusses a little and No. 12: NFL defensive coordinator who makes players contribute to a swearing jar.

Spielman’s search never became as mysterious or open-minded as he promised. He interviewed mostly NFL defensive coordinators, and reportedly narrowed his list to three finalists who were NFL defensive coordinators: Mike Zimmer, Todd Bowles and Dan Quinn.

The Vikings hired Zimmer on Wednesday, meaning they have replaced a defensive-minded coach known as a leader with a defensive-minded coach known as a leader.

While Spielman won’t win any awards for creative thinking, he conducted a rational search and landed an intriguing candidate with a strong résumé. With no one reminiscent of Chip Kelly or Jim Harbaugh available, Spielman made a safe choice, hiring a veteran coach with widespread success who will fulfill the mandate of most coaching changes: Acting dramatically different from his predecessor.

Leslie Frazier believed in quiet leadership. He gently pushed buttons. Zimmer tends to smash them with a hammer while conjugating four-letter verbs.

There is no doubt Zimmer can coach defense and lead men. The questions he will have to answer in his first head-coaching job are the same every novice NFL head coach has to answer, including Frazier three years ago:

1. Will his leadership skills translate into his new role? Coordinators coach one-third of the team and rarely deal with big-picture organizational decisions, or have to act as the spokesman for the franchise. Many new head coaches are shocked at the diverse demands on their time and patience.

2. Can he augment his strengths by hiring a winning coordinator on the other side of the ball, and can he either command or effectively delegate on the side of the ball that is his strength? Zimmer needs to hire an excellent offensive coordinator, and a defensive coordinator who can either take command of that unit or effectively act as Zimmer’s proxy.

3. Can he find the right quarterback? The easy answer is drafting a franchise player in the first round, but Jon Gruden earned his fame by coaching Vikings castoffs Rich Gannon and Brad Johnson, and there are second-, third- and sixth-round draft choices still alive in the NFL playoffs. Zimmer and Spielman have to find the right guy somewhere, or they can share an agent while they are searching for jobs in two or three years.

Here’s what everyone should like about Zimmer:

He’s adaptable, and he’s about to take on a league that rewards creative thinking on a week-to-week and sometimes minute-to-minute basis.

He worked for and impressed Bill Parcells, but isn’t part of a particular coaching tree. In other words, unlike so many coaching-tree hires, Zimmer isn’t a coach who relied on one superior for his success.

He has succeeded in many places under many coaches while employing many schemes. He isn’t tied to a 4-3 or 3-4 alignment, which gives the Vikings an opportunity to keep or pursue the best front-seven athletes without being restricted to one philosophy.

Wonder why a respected 57-year-old coordinator hasn’t gotten a previous chance to be a head coach? Don’t.

To do so would be to pretend that NFL teams know what they are doing when they hire a coach, instead of realizing that, for most owners, coaching decisions are an expensive version of blindfolded musical chairs. Zimmer probably would have been better than most of the coaches hired over the past 10 years, including Schwartz.

If Zimmer can improve the pass rush and cornerback play, and Spielman can find a quarterback, the Vikings will have a chance to contend.
This is not a bad roster, and Zimmer is a promising hire. In this case, Spielman was right to think inside the box. If Spielman finds these three things the Vikings will contend, and if not, oh well.

Thor

j82053

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-03-21
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Possible Head Coach

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum