Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still mighty quiet in here.

4 posters

Go down

Still mighty quiet in here. Empty Still mighty quiet in here.

Post by MrEd4748 Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Made the transfer to this new forum. Hope it's ok if I hang around here once the old message board goes south. Thor still hasn't
registered on the Vikings board. Figured he'd be the first. Oh well, I can give him a hard time here just as well. Very Happy

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Still mighty quiet in here. Empty Re: Still mighty quiet in here.

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Ed, you're welcome anytime.

And don't be alarmed about the lack of Viking fans. Soon as they have their 1st preseason win they'll be swarming to crow about it here like flies on poop Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Still mighty quiet in here. Empty Hello??

Post by Trav Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Is there anybody here, here, here, here??

Trav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 am

Thor still hasn't
registered on the Vikings board. Figured he'd be the first. Oh well, I can give him a hard time here just as well.

The mighty Thor has arrived and nobody gives Thor a hard time. It's just like you MrEd and the rest of you whiney Packer fans to hide here after that humiliating loss to the Giants.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Thorslife wrote:Thor still hasn't
registered on the Vikings board. Figured he'd be the first. Oh well, I can give him a hard time here just as well.

The mighty Thor has arrived and nobody gives Thor a hard time. It's just like you MrEd and the rest of you whiney Packer fans to hide here after that humiliating loss to the Giants.

Thor

Ah, there you are Thor. I knew I could count on you to drop in sooner or later. Why haven't you signed up on the Viking board yet. Hell, I'm not hiding anywhere. The AOL board is deader than dead. Why wait til they shut it down over there before you enlighten everyone on the new boards? Laughing

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Problem is, there's really nothing to talk about at this time.. Hopefully, people will check this place out when the times comes to run all our mouths again cheers
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Timbo Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:29 pm

MrEd4748 wrote:Made the transfer to this new forum. Hope it's ok if I hang around here once the old message board goes south. Thor still hasn't
registered on the Vikings board. Figured he'd be the first. Oh well, I can give him a hard time here just as well. Very Happy

Mr Ed...you are welcome on this and all team boards. Just know, there are no restrictions here...unlike AOL..if someone fires off a TOS they may get banned by Bigfoot, the board monitor. He does not deal well with mamby pamby....If anyone can't stand the heat...they can eat shit, F' off and die.... What a Face

Welcome aboard...

Timbo
Timbo
Timbo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Timbo wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:Made the transfer to this new forum. Hope it's ok if I hang around here once the old message board goes south. Thor still hasn't

Mr Ed...you are welcome on this and all team boards. Just know, there are no restrictions here...unlike AOL..if someone fires off a TOS they may get banned by Bigfoot, the board monitor. He does not deal well with mamby pamby....If anyone can't stand the heat...they can eat shit, F' off and die.... What a Face

Welcome aboard...

Timbo

Fair enough! Cool

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by Trav Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Problem is, there's really nothing to talk about at this time.. Hopefully, people will check this place out when the times comes to run all our mouths again

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I must be getting old, I was used to the old board. There are gadgets and gizmos here I don't get. confused

Trav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down