Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you thonk about the newest investigation?

2 posters

Go down

What do you thonk about the newest investigation? Empty What do you thonk about the newest investigation?

Post by rodevos1 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Not that anybody even gives a shit anymore but with the Aints playing "dirty pool gate", you would think Goodell would hit them hard as hell with taking draft picks away. Well since they don't have a 1st rd pick I suppose theres nothing he can do about it now unless, he go's after their 2012-13 1st rd pick next year. Personally, I think Goodell should strip them of their SB win and hand it over to the Colts and take away their ability to use the franchise tag, not that that matters much but taking that away couple with a 2012-13 1st rd pick and suspensions of all the Defensive players left on the team as well as on other teams would go a long way in putting that shit to a halt once and for all.
With all this being "said & done, what about the Cheese puffs and their bounty hunt on Adrian's knee,.....Harris musta made a fortune that day. Nothing was ever done about that but, as we all know, the Cheese gets preferential treatment like they always have so Goodell wasn't going to do a damn thing about that and he wont either. Even with Sharper saying "between" the line's that it go's back to the Packers. How smooth of a move the idiot made, you gotta laugh at the moron even with his tough guy attitude. Suspect
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

What do you thonk about the newest investigation? Empty Re: What do you thonk about the newest investigation?

Post by Gbjerke Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Not surprising and glad it was finally brought to the forefront. The aint's had a big bounty on Farve and they had a ton of dirty hits on him. Didn't the NFL find 6+ blown calls in the 4th quarter alone...all going against the Vikes. Just smacks of a damn conspiracy. Even at the time the networks were gushing about the "Katrina victims and what it does for the city". Let's all get together here and have a mass PUKE!

Hell no, don't give the trophy to the Colts....give it to the Vikes as the aint's won the SB when in fact, the Vikes should have been there and we could at least have been 1-4 in SB games....and I would have relished that...BEYOND BELIEF!

I'll quit now, before I get really pissed off.

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

What do you thonk about the newest investigation? Empty Re: What do you thonk about the newest investigation?

Post by rodevos1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm

I really don't think there's anything anyone could do, its too late like it always is.. And like it always is "after the fact" and like it is in all sports, there is never a 2nd chance ever, unless your awarded a penalty shot like you can in Hockey.
The thing what really needs to be done is; just to "walk off the field" ( the entire team ) forcing the making of a statement of "unfair practice by Officials" & the "Opposing teams methods of dirty play". Doing something like that would expose whatever it is thats causing another team to lose by virtue of unfair practice etc.
Corruption starts, "at the top" with favoritism, and then runs down their legs like diarrhea with bribes, gambling, bounty hunts and head hunting with intent to inflict bodily harm closely following behind. When one high ranking official says to a Ref too just "turn a blind eye", it runs rampant from then on.
You know, it would be odd if Goodell stripped the Aints SB win and awarded it to the correct team - the Vikings. The thing is it will never happen but, if it did, it sends a clear and present message to every single team out there to knock that shit off. And only when that reach has come to pass will it be cleaned up.
I'll bet anything and almost to the kitchen sink that Gregg Williams will be the only one getting fined here and at the most a 100 grand taken out of his pocket without a suspension. That wont affect anything though because the same thing will happen again and again going unnoticed and, unnoticed until somebody spills their guts again.
IMO, the only teams to never win a Championship game or for that matter never to reach that point has been the victims of unfair practice. The bottom line is, if you have to cheat to win then you haven't won shit in honest proportion.
I'd vote to kick ( banned ) him out of the league and suspend all the players along with bans to the most guilty involved along with stripping the SB title from the Saints.
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by rodevos1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Plus Sharper, didn't help the situation by claming it go's all the way back to the Packers. LOL Like there was ever a fucking doubt there! Suspect
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down