2012 RAVENS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2012 RAVENS

Post by JONL95 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:00 pm

I THINK WE WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR. I SAY THAT EVERY YEAR, BECAUSE I BELEIVE WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. HOUSTON AS OF NOW IS PLAYING GREAT FOOTBALL, BUT I THINK WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO BEAT THEM IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. WE SHOULD BE 4-0 ALSO, BUT A B.S. OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE CALL IN THE PHILLY GAME, WAS THE REASON WE LOST THAT GAME. I SEE US PLAYING THE 49ERS. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS MY FELLOW RAVENS FANS?

JONL95

Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by gracieshome on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:35 pm

JONL95 wrote: I THINK WE WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR. I SAY THAT EVERY YEAR, BECAUSE I BELEIVE WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. HOUSTON AS OF NOW IS PLAYING GREAT FOOTBALL, BUT I THINK WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE TO BEAT THEM IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. WE SHOULD BE 4-0 ALSO, BUT A B.S. OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE CALL IN THE PHILLY GAME, WAS THE REASON WE LOST THAT GAME. I SEE US PLAYING THE 49ERS. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS MY FELLOW RAVENS FANS?
I had high hopes until Ray went out, but at least it's looking good for Suggs to return soon. It would be great to win the Bowl again!
avatar
gracieshome

Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Glen Burnie, Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:33 pm

JONL95 wrote: . WE SHOULD BE 4-0 ALSO, BUT A B.S. OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE CALL IN THE PHILLY GAME, WAS THE REASON WE LOST THAT GAME.?

The reason you lost the Philly game is that you got trounced by a better team. cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by LRJets on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I THINK WE WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR

The above has, and can be used every game , every year.

Instructions: When the Ravens lose, you are supposed to go into hiding.
avatar
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1831
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Wellington, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:24 pm

WOW TALK ABOUT A BEAT DOWN, HOUSTON MADE THIS TEAM LOOK LIKE THE MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS OF FINE ART.flower

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by JONL95 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:
JONL95 wrote: . WE SHOULD BE 4-0 ALSO, BUT A B.S. OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE CALL IN THE PHILLY GAME, WAS THE REASON WE LOST THAT GAME.?

The reason you lost the Philly game is that you got trounced by a better team. cheers


THE REASON WE LOST THE PHILLY GAME IS BECAUSE THE REPLACEMENT REFS TOOK AWAY A TD FROM US, ON AN OFFENSIVE PASS INTEREFERENCE CALL. ALSO, PHILLY IS NOT THE BETTER TEAM. ANY TEAM THAT LOSES TO DETROIT AT HOME IS MEDIOCRE.

JONL95

Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by JONL95 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 pm

LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I THINK WE WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR

The above has, and can be used every game , every year.

Instructions: When the Ravens lose, you are supposed to go into hiding.


Houston took it to us, and I am not taking anything away from them, but look at most of the injuries on our team. Wow, if it makes you feel good attacking me when the Ravens lose, then have at it. It's been 12 years since our last Super Bowl, and almost 50 (44 exactly) for the Jets.

JONL95

Posts : 129
Join date : 2012-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by foghorn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:41 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Kaweb57 wrote:
JONL95 wrote: . WE SHOULD BE 4-0 ALSO, BUT A B.S. OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE CALL IN THE PHILLY GAME, WAS THE REASON WE LOST THAT GAME.?

The reason you lost the Philly game is that you got trounced by a better team. cheers


THE REASON WE LOST THE PHILLY GAME IS BECAUSE THE REPLACEMENT REFS TOOK AWAY A TD FROM US, ON AN OFFENSIVE PASS INTEREFERENCE CALL. ALSO, PHILLY IS NOT THE BETTER TEAM. ANY TEAM THAT LOSES TO DETROIT AT HOME IS MEDIOCRE.
OK... what's your excuse for the Texans?? They manhandled your Ratbirds.
avatar
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-01-22
Location : west by god freaking virginia!

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by foghorn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 pm

JONL95 wrote:
LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I THINK WE WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR

The above has, and can be used every game , every year.

Instructions: When the Ravens lose, you are supposed to go into hiding.


Houston took it to us, and I am not taking anything away from them, but look at most of the injuries on our team. Wow, if it makes you feel good attacking me when the Ravens lose, then have at it. It's been 12 years since our last Super Bowl, and almost 50 (44 exactly) for the Jets.
It does, since you have a habit of coming to other boards with your polish crap. Houston demolished your team. Injuries are part of the game in the NFL. Great teams find a way to win. I knew you'd offer some excuse. Tough to man up and admit you are wrong.
avatar
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Posts : 777
Join date : 2012-01-22
Location : west by god freaking virginia!

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm

I say I say you tell em rooster

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Kaweb57 wrote:
JONL95 wrote: . WE SHOULD BE 4-0 ALSO, BUT A B.S. OFFENSIVE INTERFERENCE CALL IN THE PHILLY GAME, WAS THE REASON WE LOST THAT GAME.?

The reason you lost the Philly game is that you got trounced by a better team. cheers


THE REASON WE LOST THE PHILLY GAME IS BECAUSE THE REPLACEMENT REFS TOOK AWAY A TD FROM US, ON AN OFFENSIVE PASS INTEREFERENCE CALL. ALSO, PHILLY IS NOT THE BETTER TEAM. ANY TEAM THAT LOSES TO DETROIT AT HOME IS MEDIOCRE.

In that case, you got trounced by a mediocre team.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 RAVENS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum