Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONGRATS Vikings

2 posters

Go down

CONGRATS Vikings Empty CONGRATS Vikings

Post by milani Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Great performance today! Maybe the best game Frazier has coached since he has been there. The game plan and the preparation was outstanding. Ponder showed his maturity today. He made some decisions and plays that he may not have been able to make last season. They showed that the way to beat the 49ers is to be physical on both sides of the ball. Except for Gerhardt fumbling it was almost a perfect game.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

CONGRATS Vikings Empty Re: CONGRATS Vikings

Post by jjnet328 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Frazier finally put together 4 quarters of competent coaching as did the O-coordinator. I was a bit disappointed in the special teams with the two long returns but other than that I agree with you in that it was a near perfect game. There was really never a time that the 49er's made it close. They were confused and off balance all game. good win for sure.

jjnet328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 pm

every one had the vikings written off for a loss here well not me as soon as the schedule was released i had a win in this game i just knew they would win ok i got lucky lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down