Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorslife......

4 posters

Go down

Thorslife...... Empty Re: Thorslife......

Post by jjnet328 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Glad to see that many of the AOL posters will be hanging around on this new board. Free agency and draft is around the corner! Talk to you all soon. -JJnet

jjnet328

Back to top Go down

Post by rodevos1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 am

[b]Every time a Viking fan garners a little attention one of the fudgepackers monkey gotta shit all over their post. It figures one of'm had to try and steal your Sig. Never a dull moment from them clowns. I wonder how many have more than one Sig. right now. Rolling Eyes LOL
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by rodevos1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I think it had to be either Duck or gnc4gb. Both of'm had so many through aol or aim at one time, it was sickening. I asked Dutch to poke into it and since his knowledge of Hacking & cracking and computer forensic's for the FBI, he told me who to look out for and what to do in case of misrepresentation and stalking, of which they can't help themselves from doing.
Anyway, a couple weeks earlier I thought about signing up to this site when Todd first posted it for us and when I read where "they ( the Packerurds ) were given the authority too, "call the shots" that was a big red flag to me so I hesitated to join up. Decks he don't really care anymore being since he was annoyed by the Packurds to the point he just don't give a shit after they raped our Viking message board in AOL with all their compulsive instinctive behavior tossing people and belittling them whereas they just quit coming back to post. Dutch is too busy flying around the country working and he said maybe someday he'll join but, for now he's just too damn busy. Before I forget, Dutch told me that he had put that one fella BK on the FBI's short list for stirring racial tension, apparently that shit is illegal and falls under the classification of a hate crime through the internet. Anyway, either way the balls bounce I'd hate to be one of them dumbass's. lol
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 pm

LOL. No, it wasn't me who set up the gay Thor account. That's not my style. I'll give you shit right to your face but I'm not going to waste my time on any devious, convoluted, underhanded or shadowy games like that.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by rodevos1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:40 pm

LOL Thor, not even for a million bucks would I open a gay something or other against an adversary with a low blow like that, thats just plain "dirty". I doubt they ever really banned the zero from posting here, it seems to me all those clowns are still babbling in all their hypocrisy bumping dickheads pretending they even know anything about football. They use so many different accounts to "sign in" that its ridiculous. I think if the Administrator's used an IP ban they could stop them morons.
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

duck wrote:LOL. No, it wasn't me who set up the gay Thor account. That's not my style. I'll give you shit right to your face but I'm not going to waste my time on any devious, convoluted, underhanded or shadowy games like that.

Duck...i agree with you 100%. THat's how i flew on aol. No second name! I had no problem to let someone have it with my name. Thor...send me a PM with who you think it was. I can check there status in admin. I did block the IP address so it may have shut down there game. Thats what cool about this board....IP blocker!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down